View Single Post
Old 11-1-2011, 12:24 AM   #4
Choofers
FFR Player
FFR Music Producer

Default Re: FFRPartyy Pack Vol. 1 (Submissions OPEN!)

FIRST (file)

Act V da Battle at Mammoth Mountain - ****, this file is kinda hard. Especially the first 40 seconds or so. Really tough file, really fun too. Definitely one of the harder files we've gotten. I don't really have any issues with this (other than the beginning, maybe that could use a cut). Accepted

Aerophobia - Cool, short, easy little file. Mine usage is awesome. Color notes are cool. Accepted

Almace - One of your better submissions imo, but it sounds like you missed a lot of stuff. Layering seemed inconsistent throughout the file. I liked the subtle bpm tricks though (at least I think they're subtle lol, I played cmod and noticed my life bar moving a bit more). Fix up layering in different spots and this is accepted. Accepted with fixes

Baroquen Music Box - This is a really fun file. It's not too technical, but it's still really fun. You already know my thoughts on this (via VC) so, you already know that it's accepted.

Battle Against a Dangerous Bloomers - Fun lol. Don't think there were any errors, great scoring file and good mad (I lost the link to it though, can someone post da vid plz). accepted

Bearstream - Layering is all over the place (or non-existent in some spots), patterns aren't fun, PR doesn't exist. Nice graphics though. Rejected

Believe in Yourself - Nice easy file. Accepted

booty,ass,ass clapping,booty shakin,ass poppin,cartoon - A lot better than bearstream, some parts are still a bit iffy though. Go back and tweak a couple things; if you want specifics talk to me on fb or in da vc. Accepted with fixes

Butterfly - Severely underlayered, fix dis please. Accepted with fixes

Chocobreaks - chocobos

Cinema - Really fun, stuff flows together really well. 32nds are loads of fun to hit. [color=green]Accepted[color]

DJ-Battle - wtf is this song rofl. File is good, but this song... omg. file accepted, use a different song for this file though

Elekktroshockk - MINES. File is fun, song just needs a cut so it's not a short chart on a long song. Accepted

Feel Anymore - lmao this song. There are a couple jacks in the beginning jumpstream that shouldn't be there, and that 24th trill is pretty lol. Cool file though, edit those jacks (if they don't belong) and accepted.

Final Audition 2-1 - This could be a lot harder than it is. Awesome file, no issues with it (besides PIU music). Accepted

Golden Cross - Malice's is the only one we need lol. File was kinda messy, some parts didn't make sense. I like the bpm changes, but this song isn't really xmod material. Rejected

Gonna Hit the Bass - More like gonna hit the 32nds. Really awkward chart, which adds to the difficulty. Glad you didn't overload it with mines, too. Fun file, another hard one. Accepted

Hatsune Miku no Bousou - hi linus accepted

Jason Voorhees - hi joke files. Actually, I change my decision on this one, rejected. You obviously are good with color notes, you should legit step something.

Just a Little Smile - The banner says "stoa fujimori." Another file that's littered with inconsistencies. The song kinda sucks too, but based on file alone, fix up the inconsistent parts and it's good. A little on the easy side. Accepted with fixes

Let Me Go - Chill file, I actually really enjoyed this. I would love to see a bit more layering during the jacks though. d: Acceptedas in

Mario Theme - I think I already posted my thoughts on RF when you released this, not a big fan of this file. It's just terribly awkward for me. Sorry bro ): Rejected

Momento Mori - I swear you are the king of inconsistent files. Some parts ruled, some parts sucked, some parts were just kinda... "lol what is he doing here." It's fun but it could overall be much better than it is. Accepted with fixes/or as a collab with me if dats cool

Military Stormstep - I agree with Razor, step something else. Baroquen is much much better than this. Rejected

My Fxxxing Desire For You - Some parts of this are cool, some parts suck. I would change up pattern usage, the file seems to... Stay in the middle? If that makes sense. Hard file, fits with the song. Accepted with fixes

Nicholas Cage is ANGRY!!! - I'm angry you would send this file. Rejected

Passage D - To be honest, I can't accurately judge this after having played 4 different files for the song (and I stepped it myself about a year ago, but never released). It's fun, a couple small errors here and there but it's a nice easy file and kinda feels old school. Accepted

PORT 1 - File was all over the place, mines didn't fit, freezes seemed off. The only time the file was really interesting was during the 32nds, which you only used twice in the file (and the second time you used them, you cut them off early). Either this file needs a full overhaul or different song altogether. Rejected

Revelations - Some patterns were really tough (like that left-handed 24th trill lol damn), but overall a good, hard file. Accepted

Sleepyhead - I'm not a very big fan of this chart, a bit boring and and intro felt kinda long. Maybe it's just the song, but regardless, I'm gonna have to reject dis.

Struct - This file is cool lol, a lot different than the other files you've sent. Accepted

The Final Episode - Intro is reaaaaaallllly long lol. Would like to see a bit more layering until the drop, which is really fun. Accepted with fixes

The Next Episode - midare pack is that ----> Sorry, I didn't enjoy this dump. Rejected

Traverse Town - Mis-rhythms and severely underlayered. This one I had to quit out of, sorry. Sync sounded good though. Rejected

White Acropolis - Really enjoyed this, seems to be really low on the inconsistencies lol. Accepted

Last edited by Choofers; 11-13-2011 at 04:50 AM..
Choofers is offline   Reply With Quote