View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 06:33 PM   #508
justin_ator
🥓<strong><span style="col
Resident Overseer
FFR Veteran

Default Re: 5th Official FFR Photo Scavenger Hunt Has Begun!!!

I can. I believe we posted scores on the other ones that were prior to this round, but the ones you just posted were:

Ninja cat: 10 pts, we like the parody of the original video, but it wasn't all that interesting in terms of actual ninja/spy acting. We were really hoping someone would be like rolling around and diving, doing some fun stuff haha.

Poem: full 20 points because we died laughing and you held up the act very well.

Running through fountain: I only gave 10 because we derped and kinda left that as a photo thing as well, so you got credit for both with the video.

The one with all the stuff in it:
LOL you got points for all the photo things (which there were 6 things in that video, you forgot the sharpie thing). The points for the beiber thing were kind of low, since we were hoping you guys would be out doing it rather than by yourself.

Sled ride got 15 because it was amusing to watch and you had a curving staircase. We definitely would have given you 20 if your friend hadn't backed out last minute for the whole riding thing hahaha.

demonllama, that milk video was good ;P
You definitely looked like you had a rough day/night.