View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 12:01 PM   #14
iironiic
D6 FFR Legacy Player
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: iironiic's little experiment

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin_ator View Post
See, now is when I really wish I knew enough coding/etc to set it up myself to draw data from the levelranks, cause I'm curious to see how this works on lower rank users as well.

I suppose if someone really wanted me to try and gather some lower level data from a user or two, I could, but I need someone who knows the general range of their skill so I know where to look through their stats (as well as having played most of the public songs of that difficulty and lower that way things aren't skewed).
It would work on everyone. For those that can't AAA anything song harder than Free Space, that person will have a rating of 1 since it's: 1+ (0/4) = 1.

That means his/her 4 digit rating is at 1000.

If someone have loads of FMO AAAs but for some magical reason, cannot AAA Free Space, he will still have that rating around that FMO level. Fortunately I don't have to consider rare cases like this xD.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enginuity View Post
Out of curiosity, I wrote an excel file that calculates my score. I'm willing to post it (so people can use it for their own scores), if it's okay with you iironiic.

In anycase, my score is 1609.53 (diff 7, not enough AAA's in diff 8) [Corresponded to 7.233].
Yeah that's completely fine! In fact, I encourage you to do it since I'm sure there are many people out there that have no clue what I'm saying haha.
iironiic is offline   Reply With Quote