Old 10-27-2011, 06:44 PM   #1367
ic0slay3r
Falangel <3
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to ic0slay3r Send a message via Skype™ to ic0slay3r
Default Re: FFR Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmah View Post
A suggestion about front page posts: I find it more interactive if there's a screenshot/picture/something else interesting other than just a verbal announcement. If you look through the past years of FFR's front page posts, you'll notice that many of them frequently included pictures (or some other form of media). Tass used to often find pictures relevant to bands/artists and post them when a song of theirs was featured on the front page.

The banner for "A Week of Trick or Treat" is a nice start. When I flip back through the history of FFR, I'll remember those times a lot better. Not only the past, but it's visually more appealing for visitors of the present (and it may help get them involved in front page events/discussions).
I think I suggested this not so long ago, not sure where, but I know I posted it somewhere. (or maybe thought about post it xD)

anyways +1 cause it will give so live to the main page.

AAA:531
Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
# of BF: 42

-------
ic0slay3r is offline   Reply With Quote