View Single Post
Old 10-2-2011, 12:14 PM   #33
PaperclipGames
Mrow~
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to PaperclipGames Send a message via Skype™ to PaperclipGames
Default Re: x_lambourghini_x's Epic Tournament Of Epic Proportions

I will join too. I'm not sure in what division you'd place me. I can FC a few FMOs, but no FGOs, I haven't AAA'd a VC or higher (yet).

If I understand it correctly, the person who scores lowest of each division will get eliminated? But there are six rounds. What if there are more than seven people in one division? We would have multiple people left in the last round. Would that mean that the best scoring person in the last round wins the division?

Edit: Also, you say that "offline engines" are not allowed. I'm not sure how to interpret this. I use the stand-alone version of the Velocity engine to get rid of lag. I doubt I will join the tourney if I'm forced to play in my browser.
I assume that screencaps are taken the standard way? I.e. including the timestamp, and the top part of the FFR website (including current member count and server time)?

948 AAAs | 1461 FCs | 549 TPs | 7 FMO AAAs
Skype: paperclipgames | Steam: alegiano | Last.fm: Alegiano | Ask.fm: Clippysan | Facebook: LINK
Best AAAs: Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star (69), Nous (69), Pure Ruby (68), Heavenly Spores (68), Ambient Angels (66), Within Life (66), Defection (66) Southern Cross (65)

Last edited by PaperclipGames; 10-2-2011 at 12:16 PM..