All_That_Chaz
Supreme Dictator For Life
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to All_That_Chaz
Default Re: League of Legends

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargroup100 View Post
stuff about doran's ring
Makes sense. I'll give doran's ring/chalice a try. It seems like it's probably a better combination.

Quote:
deathcap
Like you said, it depends on playstyle. When I play heim, I prefer to duo lane because of my aura. It makes a significant difference early game, especially a conservatively played game. I don't get the deathcap because I think the increased damage the deathcap would give me is not as helpful as the benefits the auras give my team. In a team fight, I'm more useful for my crowd control with rockets slowing opponents from rylai's and my ult making my turrets slow more guys. Then I activate zhonya's. If the fight is still going I pop rockets again and usually have to flash away from attackers, if any are left. When they chase, my teammates finish the fight. Heim, even with a deathcap, does not do crazy enough damage (in my opinion) to warrant building him to maximize damage. I prefer to focus on what makes him good, auras and crowd control.

buuuuuuuuuut I freely admit that I'm still learning this game. I'm only level 25 and I don't play a lot of pvp. The LoL community makes me gag.
dammit chaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoJaR View Post
god dammit chaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalReynolds
I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.