View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 09:57 AM   #13
Tyson ultima
Autismspeaks.gov
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tyson ultima Send a message via Yahoo to Tyson ultima Send a message via Skype™ to Tyson ultima
Default Re: South Park S15:ep7 You're getting old

I would like to add into this that.... South Park I really don't think is awful and still I see the humor in alot of the episodes unlike the family guy counterpart which seems desperate to try to get a laugh. What Izzy means is that the episode itself is actually really ****ing depressing. I mean it delivers the humor the way it should BUT the entire episode itself is actually quite sad, but it leads up to the other half of the season as to the viewers want to know WTF is going to happen.

Also like to point out that this episode is a direct reflection of how Matt is running out of ideas and that making more south park episodes is a "living hell" but they are contractually oblidged to keep making episodes all the way through 2013. So they don't want to dish out the episodes you consider crappy, they have to.

tl;dr I still find south park funny. Last episode is depressing. Not the creators fault.