View Single Post
Old 09-8-2011, 06:49 PM   #214
SocoNhydro420
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to SocoNhydro420
Default Re: The Tournament of Eternity! (September)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Ninja View Post
Shit I forgot to save a replay D:

Does it matter if you AAA it?
Nah, i prefer people to always save and post the replay even if its a AAA. But if you accidentally forget to save the replay and you got the AAA, then ill accept it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XKiNGXkILLaX View Post
This is going to be a riot. I can see it now because all the people who have PA abilities are going to win and the people who are like 10x better than them will rage because the CS'ers won't be able to PA much, but they can surely get the FC easily.
Unfortunatly, this is a PA tourny. Combo scores dont apply here. Im sorry if this means combo scorers wont do well in here, but its the nature of this tournament.

Updated to here.

Heres my go at Yoru~, i thought i would have some time to play it more but i guess not lol.

MUST... AAA...

FMO AAAs (27): Epidermis, Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star, Rottel-da-station, Disconnected Hardkore, Melonmans OP, Battle Theme #37, Fast Asleep, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Puzzle, Midnight Dragon, Distorted God, Variations 2, Strangeprogram, Arrogant Cobbler, Kanon Medly ~Metal Wings~, Dance and Zeal, Heavenly Spores, Document 13b, The Divine Suicide of K, Yorukumoryuu Yamikaze, Summer Time Perfume, Chaosmaid, Colorful Course, O (piano version), Ambient Angels, Defection, Jeanie and Caroline