Old 08-21-2011, 08:13 AM   #1011
Reach
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Reach Send a message via MSN to Reach
Default Re: League of Legends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wineandbread View Post
@Reach: you tend to ban characters that people are good with as oppose to general bans in high end play

i.e. People banning Nidalee and Cho'gath when HotshotGG is playing; people banning Singed when someone like Dyrus is playing; people started banning Gragas when Shushei is on the other team when he was doing amazing with him during Dreamhack.
I'm aware of that.

I'm guessing they have a good Singed player on TSM. Rainman? But still, I would have rather dealt with Singed there than GP. GP is a good general purpose ban for any team and most teams had been banning him in this tourney.

Otherwise, he's been picked every game and is a real nuisance to deal with, since he scales so nicely (he's deadly in pretty much every portion of the game).

I'll admit, I love playing Gangplank and build him pretty much like Oddone did with Wriggles + Triforce first Jungle, and then straight into IE, Phantom dancer, Bloodthirster and Last Whisper. Good luck dealing with him then, especially if he got fed during jungle.

Watching TSM vs CLG now. GP was of course, banned.

This will be good

TSM has the better team I think. I expect them to win. Galio...is just...I don't like it. Hopefully CLG win though so there's a 3rd game.

Edit: Surprising.

3rd game

Last edited by Reach; 08-21-2011 at 09:13 AM..