ScarletSky
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: New Song Artist's Special Batch - Submission Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHandNow View Post
i know a judge is gonna stall notes to subtle troll scarletsky

do it
Just so you guys know, I have work 72hrs a week, so time flies for me. -__- I don't really care how long it takes or whatever you think I'm complaining about. I was legitimately curious as to what happens if say Silvuh doesn't submit any judge results by the time deadline rolls around, because it's not like you can just "oh well, someone didn't submit any results so we'll just remove that judge". BECAUSE THAT WOULD **** THE SYSTEM MAN! xP

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonid View Post
pretty sure ScarletSky can't
**** off. -__-

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHandNow View Post
Basically we all call out scarletsky for whinin about notes and blame him

And then we can all play ffrz in peace
I like how when I get excited that I might have the chance to contribute to the community and get anxious to see the fruits of my effort, I'm called an impatient whiner. Just LOVE the people here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qqwref View Post
This is a very good idea (we would also need to have no judge post their grade distribution until the deadline). That way nobody can get on the remaining judges' asses. Still, though, you're going to have to deal with people being impatient. It's part of being in a community, and there's no reason to get angry about it. Especially if you're a judge and a moderator.
I completely agree with this. It's a pretty bad teaser since no one knows what songs the results go to, just what the results are. Basically, a really bad guessing game that no one wins except the judge who posted them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by qqwref View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
All this should probably be discussed in the judges forum. I actually made a thread earlier today which mentioned a few of the things that are being mentioned here.
You don't think non-judges should have any say in this, or be able to follow the discussion?
I think for the sake of sparing people flipping out, it's better discussed there. What's the point of having a judges forum if we never use it?
I'm with QQ here, since there are people out there who can provide good suggestions or come up with better alternatives, they may not even be aware of the problem to solve. But I also agree with Kayle because there would be those that flipped out over the littlest stupid shit. So it's kinda hard to determine the best solution for this.

~~~~

Read MN's above post. That's pretty much what happens to ANY serious discussion on any part of the site (private or public). It starts as a legitimate conversation, then someone comes and takes a big fatty shit right in the middle of it, and it only escalates until someone steps in with the b& threat.

ScarletSky is offline   Reply With Quote