View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 03:51 PM   #22
SocoNhydro420
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to SocoNhydro420
Default Re: SocoNhydro's Tournament of Eternity! (August)

Tournament Minigame! How far can you get in the Worlds Hardest Game?

This is one of my favorite flash games to play, and i thought it might be a good one to help pass the time before the tourney starts. As you might have guessed, the deadline to submit for this minigame is the start of round 1.

The winner will recieve 10,000 credits from my personal stash!

The Worlds Hardest Game

How to play:

Use your arrow keys to direct a red square through obstacles of increasing difficulty. Dont touch the blue balls or you will die! Each death is tallied and you will be reset to the last green safe spot of that level. Some levels require you to gather gold coins. To pass a level, you must reach the ending green safe zone after collecting all of the coins, while avoiding all of the blue balls. Trust me, its ALOT harder then it sounds.

How to win the minigame:

There will be two things i will use to rank scores. The level you managed to reach and your death count. The level you reach is the primary score, while the number of deaths is secondary (you want to have the least number of deaths, of course). For example, if someone gets to level 28 with 5000 deaths, that score will beat someone who gets to level 27 with 0 deaths. Another example is if two people beat the game (30 levels. Hahaha, good luck). If this should happen, or the leaders both get stuck on the same level, the winner will be decided upon who has the least deaths.

Submitting a score:

The screenshot must include the game itself (with the level your on and deaths clearly visible) as well as the FFR website timestamp. See my score pic below for a reference.

Tips:

-Most, if not all levels, require some sort of strategy. Try and carefully plan out a route before diving into a level. Trust me, if you blindly run into a level trying to randomly avoid the balls, your going to get screwed. This is especially true for the farther levels.

-Take a screen shot the moment you get to the next level. If you happen to get stuck on that level, and 500 deaths later you give up, you will have the screenshot 500 deaths less then when you gave up.

-Take breaks (but dont exit the browser window!). The game can get extremely frustrating at times, and a small breather here and there will help you think more clearly and reduce stress.

Heres my score (ive had alot of practice, so my score doesnt count towards the winnings, but i dare you to beat it!!):

MUST... AAA...

FMO AAAs (27): Epidermis, Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star, Rottel-da-station, Disconnected Hardkore, Melonmans OP, Battle Theme #37, Fast Asleep, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Puzzle, Midnight Dragon, Distorted God, Variations 2, Strangeprogram, Arrogant Cobbler, Kanon Medly ~Metal Wings~, Dance and Zeal, Heavenly Spores, Document 13b, The Divine Suicide of K, Yorukumoryuu Yamikaze, Summer Time Perfume, Chaosmaid, Colorful Course, O (piano version), Ambient Angels, Defection, Jeanie and Caroline