View Single Post
Old 08-2-2011, 01:43 PM   #9
ScylaX
urararararararara
FFR Music Producer

Send a message via MSN to ScylaX Send a message via Skype™ to ScylaX
Default Re: What are your goals in life?

Living a life where I could be able to continue getting more knowledge on any subject I could grasp and being able to use that knowledge seems to be a good thing for me, I want to write essays and it's why I need more science and time to learn. I'm damn eager when it comes to knowledge, and I guess my current project is to become a philosophy professor in some university.

Since I'm somewhat talented at writing things and have a high interest in litterature I'd try to find an editor so I could publish some poetry collections, too. I have a few other projects for the future but since they're subject to change I guess it's better to just consider they're just unstable. If I put enough energy into it, I could sure start something in the music industry but it's an universe that doesn't correspond to me at all in matter of imperatives and would be time consuming, it's a really minor project for me and could be ejected at any times because I'm making the plans above a priority, music is just an art and an entertainment for me.

I'm ambitious as hell. Frequenting circles and communities that'd match my interest concerns me more than starting a family et caetera at the moment, they're just "morally imperative" to me.

Last edited by ScylaX; 08-2-2011 at 01:47 PM..
ScylaX is offline   Reply With Quote