View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 09:31 PM   #59
Mans0n
Sun and Stars
FFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Mans0n
Default Re: Drug test people on welfare?

halogen are you high bro? plenty of intelligent and smart people use and have used drugs, so please don't even get me started on that list.

Drugs have a bad rep in general because weak minded people abuse them and do bad shit while either high on them or for the drugs because they '' needed'' it.
Anyone that's a respected person of society will tell you it's all about maintaining and having self control if your going to do drugs. And doing them in the right place at the right time is also important as well.
Those people are what give a lot of a drugs a bad rep which doesn't necessarily mean that the drug(s) itself is/are bad when used with moderation and consideration like a smart person would do.

And Psychoangel anyone who ever bought laced drugs is because they decided to buy from someone who they didn't know. Which is in the end pretty much their fault because thats what happens when you buy from someone you don't trust, or even know. Which can easily be avoided if you go to the right people of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison- View Post
Weed is a shit ton different now than it was 2000 years ago bud.

and so are people bud

Check out my band profile and give it a like! :P

Last edited by Mans0n; 07-25-2011 at 09:34 PM..
Mans0n is offline   Reply With Quote