View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 10:18 PM   #315
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

People are traveling from all different distances. So here's what I'm thinking for the shirt situation. kmay and MrGiggles sent me donations. I can maybe throw in 30 towards them, a little more if things go well in the next few days. So what I'll do is just order what I can with what money we get. The price varies based on how many we order but lets just approximate it at 8 bucks. So if almost everyone that wants a shirt can send that 8 bucks we'll be in good shape.

So for those who wanna help out with shirts please send donations to my paypal
kharvey2300@yahoo.com and I'll order however many I can with the money I get and what I can spare on my end. Those who contributed will have priority in shirts of course and we'll go from there. I know Alloyus said he didn't have pay pal but would pay in person so some of the extra that kmay or Giggles sent can help to get his shirt and then he can pay some back.

I really wish it hadn't turned out this way :/ but 8 bucks isn't really bad for a shirt right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote