Thread: FFR Suggestions
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 02:53 PM   #1080
Fast Tap
FFR Player

Default Re: FFR Suggestions

I know this might take a while and possibly be hard to implement with the amount of songs that already exist, but i Really want to play 1 player doubles mode like how DDR has two sets of arrows right next to each other and the arrows shift from one side to the other so you would be going from right hand to left hand and vice versa. Plus, mirror mode would allow you to play the parts with the opposite hand in case one side is harder. This could spark new interest in the veteran players because the game play would be so different.

In addition to this option, there could be a setting for local challenges/multiplayer head-to-head on the same computer, or you could just use your other hand to try and execute the same patterns with both hands at the same time.

Secondly, being able to change the difficulty on songs is ideal when some song may be liked very much by a player but the difficulty can make the song boring depending on the type of music. Not really sure how this would be achieved because of the vast majority of songs by so many different artists but it would be a great addition to new songs to have a difficulty option which for example could be played from 1-5 or 6-13 depending on the general speed of the song. These songs could have a label/sign on or around the title to indicate whether or not it has adjustable difficulty levels.

Third, I think it would be cool to be able to search for songs by style possibly in the same location you can search for songs by name or difficulty. A list of the styles in alphabetical order with the song name next to it would make it much easier to find the types of songs that are preferred.

Lastly, a sound calibrator for the offset option would make it much easier for players to find exactly how far off they need to offset their visual in order to optimize their performance. In addition to this, giving the calibration option the capability to receive a number input with 2 decimals to get an exact offset.

Well, that's all I got,