Old 07-17-2011, 04:07 PM   #201
Silver Sky
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Sky
Default Re: What happens after we die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reincarnate View Post
Much of the Bible is demonstrably false if you wish to interpret it as a work of literal truth. If you don't wish to interpret the Bible literally, then why bother taking it as literal truth if you accept it's just an allegory?

If you're going to ask for evidence that the Bible is wrong but then say "Well, God should be allowed to change his mind," then you're outright saying that you're not really willing to accept contradictory evidence if you're just going to respond that way to anything presented.

At any rate, fire away at me with whatever questions you have.
Consider what I posted before you make assumptions. What I said about God changing his mind made perfect since. Read it again about how Adam and Eve sinned. How the Nephilum (yes I know it's spelled wrong) came about. Humans were given the right to have freedom of choice. That was coming from God's sovereignty. When Satan said that man could rule himself. Which of course they failed to show. God is allowing that to happen. It got out of hand in Noah's time cause of the angels coming down and all the badness that was abounding. He had regret of the choices they were making. Evolutionists like to pick parts from the bible they would like to contradict. For instance it would say: "Paul loves to run." Then another part say: "Paul doesn't like to run fast." You would change it and put Paul hates running since you didn't fully understand it and read the whole thing. It's interesting though cause Evolution is backed by facts right? Biogenesis. Microevolution and so on. All starting from a single cell most of the time. Tell me. Where did the cells come from? They had to form somehow. And then whatever created the cells, what created that? Interesting if you keep going back and back and back. It will come to a point to where you won't have any answers. It will be a simple "Well there studying that right now" And yet they will never get it down to the last wire.
Silver Sky is offline   Reply With Quote