View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 10:58 AM   #344
-zeroSKILL-
Fuc Da Police
FFR Veteran

Location: It's grossly inappropriate and borderline bannable. --Guido
Send a message via AIM to -zeroSKILL-
Default Re: Fearful Symmetry Tournament

Amefuri, Classical Insanity, and MAMA were all about the same for me. Didn't matter which way I played it.

btw, for MAMA let's assume you're right handed and prefer the chart on non-mirror where only the 2-3-4 arrows are used and you're using a generic key set up like ASKL. The entire song you only have to use the SKL keys. Now when you have to play it mirrored you're now using your weaker left hand because now the song only has the 1-2-3 arrows and you're playing with ASK. Soooo, what you can do to play both mirror and non-mirror with your dominant hand is just change the key layout. Play MAMA on Mirror with a setup like SKL[random key] and now S hits the 1 arrow, K hits 2, L hits 3, and [random key] would hit 4 if it were ever used in the song.

You still get to play the chart primarily with your dominant hand and it may help to overcome any mental blocks you have because it's a totally different chart for your fingers. It took me about 10 minutes to get used to playing MAMA like that though haha. Playing on orbular seemed to help since I didn't have arrows to reference for which finger I should use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duddychuck@yahoo.com View Post
God is a ******. Go away Jesus freak and read the bible --->