View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 07:19 PM   #22
3Bey
FFR Player

Default Re: Generosity is bullshit

Ok, I thought of it the last two days and I'm finally convinced that my "proof" made too fast conclusions. I imagined some possible situations in which we have multiple goals without a fundamental one (like the goal of evading pain that grows higher then the goal of staying alive through torture) and I finally have to concede that what I wrote what... bullshit.

But, if I agree with you on that point, Cavernio, I don't agree on your last words. I see now, I made a "mistake in my reflections, but I really tried to do my best. It wasn't a competition for me. I really was seeking the truth. I like philosophy, but I still can do mistake. Also, it's f**ing difficult for me to read and respond in my second language, in a domain that gives so many importances to real word's signification.

Again, I'm sorry, but no need here to be aggressive. I understand how frustrating my answer could have been to someone else’s point of view, but never did I was offensive intentionally. Never do you have to be either.
3Bey is offline   Reply With Quote