View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 12:21 AM   #699
All_That_Chaz
Supreme Dictator For Life
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to All_That_Chaz
Default Re: League of Legends

I am aware that I need a LOT more experience in pvp. I generally dislike pvp because 99.999% of players are douchebags.

My major issue with building survivability over glass cannon is that I feel that if I only use one of my item slots for more survivability, it won't make any difference as far as how easily I'm killed and I'd be better off maxing dmg. But then if I devote too much space to survivability then I can't kill my enemies. So I've just been building glass cannons and if I find myself in a situation where I'll probably die, I dash to the weakest guy I see and try to take them out with me.

I do understand a few differences that the opponents bring to my build. Such as if there are tanky opponents I'll usually try to build a madred's bloodrazor somewhere. I haven't seen much dodge being built but naturally if there is I'd build a sword of the divine.

My problem is that I'm lvl20 but I'm newbish because I hate pvp and barely ever play it, and when I do it's with my friends who are lvl30 and I get raped by the lvl30s we end up playing against. I'm only 19-14 in pvp but most of my competition has played hundreds of matches so I'm just outdone by a lack of experience. I feel like I missed out on playing lower level opponents.
dammit chaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoJaR View Post
god dammit chaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalReynolds
I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.