View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 09:53 PM   #338
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Easy Song Special Batch - Submission Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmah View Post
Offsets slightly differ from one computer to another, or even within the same computer, depending on what setup you're using.

For instance, my laptop's offset is different from the old desktop I used to work on. But the offset is also different when I plug my earbuds/headphones into the laptop and work from there. Similarly, if you got a different keyboard that has thicker keys, that'll also affect the timing of the arrows you press - according to your fingers and reaction.

Nevertheless, if the timing is so far off that it's unplayable, that file can be rejected. I think it should be fairly obvious when the timing's blatantly incorrect, so it's your own responsibility to fix that. @yo man im awesome: use your own judgment
I can understand that being true, but I don't know why my computer would have such a different offset than other computers, because -1.386 is perfect for my computer. (If you're saying that -1.386 isn't correct) I don't have DDReam, so I can't really figure out the offset for it there if it changes at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
you double dad loving dipshit
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.