View Single Post
Old 06-1-2011, 11:20 PM   #1
Rebirth0
FFR Originalbro
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Rebirth's Speed Tournament #1: Registration Open

I feel there aren't enough FFR tournaments going on at the same time anymore, so I'm here to add one more tournament to the mix.

A speed tournament means the rounds will not last very long. You must be a frequent visitor to the site and you must check up on this thread very frequently once the tournament starts.

- Registration fee is 1,000 credits per person. (I don't have many credits myself to give away so everybody needs to chip in.)
- There will be two divisions. Moderate, and Hard.
- Moderate Division will consist of songs in the Very Difficult to Very Challenging, maybe easy FMO range.
- Hard Division will be VC to FGO

I will check your level ranks and determine what division you will fit into based on what you can AAA

Rounds will last 2 - 3 hours based on what I decide, and Round 1 will start at 8 PM Thursday (Central Time). I will assign 2 songs per round. I also don't know if I will distribute credits to more than just the winner of each division. It depends on how many people we have. If we happen to have enough people, I will distribute prizes to 4 people (best 2 in each division) by a 70:30 ratio.

Scores will be posted in this thread during all of the rounds.

So let's see who wants to do a speed tournament GO

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Remaining Participants

Division 1
Rebirth0
MaxGhost
Poison-
ScarletSky

Division 2
~Zeta~
Izzy
TC_Halogen
Elite Ninja

Credit Jackpot: 57,000
nois-or-e donated an extra 40,000 credits

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 2 Eliminated Players
Division 1: FFRGreen, NocturneAunamic
Division 2: Mans0n

Round 3 will begin at 2 PM Central Time on Friday.

Last edited by Rebirth0; 06-3-2011 at 06:59 PM..