View Single Post
Old 05-8-2011, 09:13 AM   #527
MopeyJoe
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Is it wrong to be gay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokaru4 View Post
Homosexuality is an abnormality in the human gene.
We actually just got done learning about genes in my biology class. If homosexuality really is an abnormality in the human gene, then what exactly is wrong with it?

You know what genes are right? They are parts of your DNA and RNA stretched onto your chromosomes. So if homosexuality really is abnormal, that could only mean your DNA/RNA is messed up some how. Or maybe it's the chromosomes fault. Maybe it's only half a chromosome, or maybe it's somehow missing one part. You can't just say it's the genes fault and have no evidence to back it up.

I've actually heard a story from my friend regarding homosexuals and the military. According to him, you can't join the military if you're homosexual (which is expected). But! He also said that men without a wife or girlfriend that have been shipped overseas to Iraq or Afghanistan generally turn gay because they have been around men so long and haven't been with a girl for so long.

So if what my friend said is true, and what you are saying is true, that must mean that single men that are in the military will have their genes become abnormal after a long enough time.