View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 03:35 PM   #58
ddrxero64
FFR Player

Default Re: So let's talk about QED stepfiles. (Let's talk about StepMania actually.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neviutz View Post
Interesting stuff you're telling there, sir. Really.

- Neviutz

It really is, and I will stand by my decision. I don't know who in the world needs an assistant to create simfiles. Please do tell me, what is it that you "prepare" for him that he's unable to do himself? Simfile creating isn't a career, and it isn't one person teaches, especially when they are very misled in their information. I don't even mean the simfiles themselves, setting certain options in SM, referring people to other communities, etc. I'm glad you were able to read this though, I really hope it's given some insight.

If you're going to support someone, support them. But if you're going to do their job for them, you might as well make them look incapable of doing it themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jousway View Post
hey I got an reply from QED asking about his side of the story about what happened on ffr, it was just like I expected
Wonder why he PM'd you and not anyone else...

Also Jousway, a year and a half is nice. Some people have been here 4-5 years and they don't act half as arrogant as you. Please, wiki arrogance. And while you're at it, wiki prediction. It's a little different than guarantee or fact, but I'm sure you'll understand it after reading articles from a source that is edited everyday by common users like us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moches View Post
personally, I would love to start a multi-site project where each major Stepmania community would submit ten files to a universal pack; this would encourage cooperation and discussion between stepartists and players alike. it's a naive idea and needs some more revising before anybody would actually put it into practice, but it's a start.
Already being done. It's actually my last project to be honest. Multi site project, yes. Based on simfiles, no. It's a little bigger than that. It's actually not guaranteed to succeed at all. But I hope it does. It would be nice to bring something new to Stepmania, something's that's never been done in SMO history. We'll see how it plays out though, it could probably just fail.

Last edited by ddrxero64; 04-28-2011 at 03:42 PM..
ddrxero64 is offline   Reply With Quote