View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 10:13 PM   #14
i love you
Live a wonderful life~
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: To people that use orbular like note skin

I've experimented with a ton of noteskins and IMO, Orbular is the best if you like seeing exactly where to hit in order to get marvelous which IMO is why that reading jacks is easier and that it's easy for some people to MA but the problem with this noteskin is that the spacing between arrows is a bit compact so it might not help some people who is so used to noteskins like note or metal which both have bigger gaps. For people who likes to hit slightly early for marvelous and likes the normal gap spacing between arrows, then something like default, note, noteplus, note++, midare++ etc would be perfect for you. If you're more of a speed player and likes really huge gaps between arrows then i would go with the metal noteskin however if you're more of that player who likes to hit on time then this noteskin will be hard to MA with. You have to hit a bit early (but not too early) to MA the metal noteskin.

Again, this is from my 4-year experience when i was deciding which noteskin worked for me. Feel free to disagree with my opinion and just go with what Gundam-Dude said about going with what you're comfortable with.

Last edited by i love you; 04-23-2011 at 10:15 PM..
i love you is offline   Reply With Quote