Thread: FFR Suggestions
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 09:52 PM   #586
Velocity
Doing the wrong thing the right way since 2010.
Site and Game Administrator
AdministratorRetired StaffDeveloperFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmah View Post
Hmm. Velocity, can you please have offset values saved when we log in and out of the game? I think I asked about this several pages ago, and you said you'll do that in the next update (which is now). For some people, offsets are always used, so it would be of much convenience to save offsets.
Done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmah View Post
The mp3/song looping is more cosmetic of course, but that would also be neat. check page 26
MP3's already loop, youtube looping is now done. Ingame songs loop after awhile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichliebekase View Post
I've been meaning to ask about this but kept forgetting to. When you click "hide AAA's, hide tokens" or any combination and you click random, you may still get tokens or previous AAA's. Is there a way to be able to random and not have tokens/AAA's/FC's come up as a song?

[Damn I hope that made sense, couldn't quite find the right way to say it.]

Here, scenario: I check off "hide tokens, hide AAA's", hit random, tokens or AAA's still come up in the random. I'm wondering if there's a way to check off "hide *songs*" and they not pop up when you hit random.
Done.

Last edited by Velocity; 03-24-2011 at 10:00 PM..
Velocity is offline   Reply With Quote