View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 09:56 PM   #18
MarioNintendo
Expect delays.
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Default Re: 20031023 simfile

Quote:
Originally Posted by irionman View Post
Just remember this. When some techno song goes into a snare roll, that should not be a trill in a simfile. That's over zealous / amateur step artists who don't know what else to put there. Honestly, a good file is good all the way through.

My main example: You have a nice long file, take Blue Army for instance. The entire song is decent, playable and what not. You get a combo up to about 2000 and then all of a sudden, some trill was overstepped and you can't hit it. That one thing can turn the file into shit.

With the file that you linked, that was the first thing I saw. While it wasn't a relatively fast trill, it was retarded and did not fit with the rest of the file. Not to mention, the BPM changes really made no sense.
We're getting off-thread, but... whatev.

This is not my song. I would've have stepped it that way. However, I didn't vomit while playing it. That's why I sent it. I thought that if I didn't hate it that it would be probable that some would like it. It.

I make charts too. I have two songs in queue. I get your point. I simply wanted to lend a hand to Hurley.

Edit: About the BPM changes, C-mods correct that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macgravel View Post
Mario's files are top notch, so every time he submits a file I get excited in my pants.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
This guy, MarioNintendo?
Click the bricks

MarioNintendo is offline   Reply With Quote