View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 09:30 PM   #17
irionman
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: 20031023 simfile

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioNintendo View Post
Of course not. I did playtest it and, while there were slight errors in the chart, it was still enjoyable. He did ask for a hard chart of the song, and I believe that's what I proposed him.

I didn't mean to send an awful file and I think the one I sent was alright. And, if I were the one asking for help, I'd prefer that than people saying "Oh, yeah, I know the song, got the simfile somewhere, but it's crap."
Just remember this. When some techno song goes into a snare roll, that should not be a trill in a simfile. That's over zealous / amateur step artists who don't know what else to put there. Honestly, a good file is good all the way through.

My main example: You have a nice long file, take Blue Army for instance. The entire song is decent, playable and what not. You get a combo up to about 2000 and then all of a sudden, some trill was overstepped and you can't hit it. That one thing can turn the file into shit.

With the file that you linked, that was the first thing I saw. While it wasn't a relatively fast trill, it was retarded and did not fit with the rest of the file. Not to mention, the BPM changes really made no sense.
smittyicecream 3:36 pm
yo this pot i just got smells like straight up doo doo (good doo doo), a pungeant strong smell

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by irionman; 03-20-2011 at 09:33 PM..
irionman is offline   Reply With Quote