View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 09:01 PM   #17
nuclearsamurai
huehuehue
FFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Awards 2010 - Results

Congrats to everyone who won here today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HammyMcSquirrel View Post
Least noticed poster is Cold Kitten. Hopefully not anymore after winning this award. You may have to host more tournaments and make more profile layouts. 8)
lmfao (ps - she made mine, and I'm blatantly advertising that even more)

Quote:
Best current moderator award goes to nois-or-e. The 24/7 guardian of prochat.
Congrats on this one, pseudo-Guido.

Quote:
Next ban goes to ghost-. Will get to that in a bit.
Isn't he already banned? ?_?

Quote:
Best current administrator goes to aperson with 26 votes. The highest amount of votes for a single person out of all the categories.

HALL OF FAME

Ohhhhh boy, the greatest of all awards. Only the most intense badasses can step into this hall. Our winner during the last forum awards was the legendary Shashakiro, where he was the first person to enter this realm of recognition. Now he'll no longer have to scream about his 2000 combo alone and let it echo off into the distance with no one to hear it.

Today, our second person to enter the hall of fame is aperson! Together, you and Shash can flip coins and decide the fate of us mortals. Well done!
Call me a brown-noser, but ap really deserves these. If it weren't for him keeping all the site's explosions under control, we wouldn't have any way of smashing arrows here.

Again, congrats on all of you who won. Except Andrew Mitchell. (seriously, just stop posting already. You make my brain bleed.)