View Single Post
Old 03-2-2011, 10:53 AM   #3190
ichliebekase
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Scores ~2011 Remix~

I'm usually hunched over but my legs are under me XD but yea the videos properly tagged are up on the other page, here's a quote for the lazy ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichliebekase View Post
Alright, here we go. I have three separate videos for three songs because that's just how Frankie recorded it. I also have all the replays from the songs I played that will go up with this.

First, FFLBF. I was playing it as a warm-up and I AAA'd for a while and mentioned to Frankie "you should really record this, I have an AAA past the beginning". I didn't think he was actually going to record though XD so the video starts after the fast part starts.

Second, GoSW because I enjoy the song, I show you there that the only thing I have plugged in is my headphones because I don't usually play without them because I have poor hearing and it makes the songs that much more fun for me.

But shit was I pissed I missed...

Finally, Midnight Dragon. You guys can eat shit with this one XD I dedicate it to Smitty since he said I should just go get Oni with it on my wall. I read that then I went and made the video.

Garden Party - Dance, level 38