Old 02-28-2011, 07:09 PM   #2966
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Scores ~2011 Remix~

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC_Halogen View Post
I just like how a pattern that is intended as a roll turns into a jumptrill and is not considered cheating.
Maybe the stepper shouldn't have put a horrible pattern transition like in grind2, that was really freaking retarded Plus some 32nd rolls such as in DeVouR and Skeletor have 2 frames in between the arrows so that takes a huge amount of luck to AAA - to hit, no problem haha, you're basically making it harder for yourself to AAA. Another thing, FFR is frame based so some fast bursts actually have zero frames in between notes so it *is* basically a jump xd

Quote:
I just like how mirroring a song and changing the dominance of the chart is not considered cheating.
In other words, discriminate against left handed or right handed players

Quote:
I just like how increasing a speed mod higher than the intended density is not considered cheating.
Forcing someone to use a lower speedmod to your advantage means you're cheating.

Quote:
I just like how mapping keys that aren't arrow keys isn't considered cheating.
My arrow keys can't handle quads - and it would be unfair to someone with big fingers !_!

Then again there can be a crapload of arguments made about this, but overlay is exactly like what Rebound said. It is double setup (just with one key setup) and also requires a keyboard with crisp keys. Best solution would just be to move Crowdpleaser to token ranks and consider unlock requirements like qqwref posted so the file doesn't make such a ruckus. I'd rather keep my real vibrating score on crowdpleaser even if it's rank 17+ thank you xd

@ kjw: Cool story bro. Nice AAA

Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 02-28-2011 at 07:21 PM..