Old 02-21-2011, 08:51 PM   #359
awein999
(ಠ⌣ಠ)
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to awein999
Default Re: FFR poker league -ongoing-

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddrmaniacaaa View Post
Once Gazeebo was all in I can only worry about you, regardless that I only had middle pair. I rasied after you checked to see where I was at and dont think that was a mistake. If you had an ace your calling or a higher pocket pair than 8s your calling (or at least I would.) I made the raise to put you on a hand, nothing more. I know my middle pair is gonna be lacking against two others, especially if one is all in preflop. I figured I could push you out and go heads up with a better chance to win the pot, which I did. Based on the fact that half the deck is higher than my 8 and your preflop raise, you either hit the ace or you didnt, and that was what I was trying to find out. Checking it down there would just give you two more chances to hit your card, which you would most likely do. I guess I was underestimating what you had which is why I had to see where my 8s were at. Btw, what did you have, I would have not been able to lay down kings or queens there.

Awein, do you sell the ticket back to pokerstars, or were you just meaning player to player?
in pokerstars's forums I believe you can put tickets to tourneys up for auction. Like if you win a ticket to a real life tourney and you aren't 21 yet you can sell it. I don't know much about it but I'm sure it exists somewhere.