Old 01-31-2011, 08:36 PM   #288
Artic_counter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: The 100 Doors: [Game On]

Artic_counter
================
Talking to Archie

"Honestly, I'm very curious about a lot of things, so prepare yourself to a massive questioning hehehe. First of all, could you please tell me a little bit about you and your story ever since you appeared here ? I believe that your knowledge might turns up of great aid in our quest to leave this devilish place. Speaking of the devil. What in hell is Emma ? Ever since, we first met here, it almost looks like she's been toying with us. That's... disturbing... I suspect here of holding knowledge far beyond reasonable deduction but I might be wrong. Also, you seem to know about the clue of the Leader of England. I was curious as to what do you think it might means. This might be far fetched I've come with a bit of a theory: If the message makes reference to someone, whom we will call the Leader of England, it must mean we can have access to him or else this warning would do us no good. If we consider that this message was here before we even arrived, there is a possibility that you, Bud, Emma, or even someone else is actually lying about his identity. What do you think of my theory ?"

Last edited by Artic_counter; 01-31-2011 at 08:47 PM..