View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 06:38 AM   #35
dragon890x
☆Ξ Phantasy Star Legend Ξ☆
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Maplestory v2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~kitty~ View Post
to what extent could they have handled it better, really?
I already gave you an answer. They could have supported the users who fell victim of this glitch. This is not something worth arguing about. It's obvious why people will end up hating a company that supports the majority out of worry, rather than everyone out of loyalty. It's not hard to come up with a system to make those who need help get involved to help you.

NA Nexon failed to attend to those who needed help in getting their items back, which were more valuable than you'll probably ever see in the game again. PostBB changed the way people view equipment. Using a statement such as, "You cannot please everybody.", only shows your inability to even try. This is similar to what NA Nexon does, which is why you'll see all of the half-***ed hack jobs for game updates. That being the very reason why this was a problem to begin with. It doesn't surprise me that you've heard little about this from those you know, for they are not currently in 2009.

Why bother trying to keep non-paying users happy when those who've spent money fail to receive priority after falling victim to a problem the company created? What would the non-paying users do if NA Nexon stopped receiving money? What would make them want to pay after seeing what happened to the previous players?

If NA Nexon failed to give people who were directly affected priority, do you honestly expect them to give you priority when you fill their shoes? Whose side are you even on when you don't even know which side they're on?

EDIT: Some old Sleepywood post:
http://www.sleepywood.net/forum/show....php?t=1599689

Once again, there are reasons as to why people dislike Nexon. I wouldn't waste the energy in being shocked.
Also, sorry for the sloppy post. I'm too sleepy to be doing this. lol

[ Link ]

Last edited by dragon890x; 01-21-2011 at 07:15 AM..
dragon890x is offline   Reply With Quote