Old 01-12-2011, 12:20 PM   #357
masterhickle
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to masterhickle
Default Re: League of Legends

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
so basically master hickle plays against a terrible vlad and arrives at the conclusion that

it is ok to be pushed back to town whenever you get back to lane

!!!!

see this is what happens when terrible players play terribly and beat even worse players and then start to think that they have valid builds/strategies/~*~theorycrafting~*~ etc.
I never said he was a good Vlad. Hell, I think that any Vlad that prioritizes harassing over last hitting before level 5 or 6 isn't the greatest Vlad in the world. Vlads ought to focus on last hitting to rush a Warmog's Armor. That Vlad was stupid and I punished him for it. What made it worse is that he didn't adjust his strategy. At all.

Edit: There have been very few times when I haven't been able to recover from being forced back to heal when I'm in mid. It isn't that difficult to stabilize if you're halfway competent.

I was just calling you out on an extremely generalized statement. Also, a Vlad in mid should be able to kill whoever he's laning against at level 6 or 7 in MOST cases.

You're entertaining me Mina. Please, keep trying to put me down. At least Dragun is decent about what he says.