View Single Post
Old 12-25-2010, 12:52 AM   #7
Tailstail
FFR Player

Default Re: Why is it so.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXAll-ProXx View Post
lmao this is all because of my profile isn't it? :P
You pushed me over the edge, but it's been since I got back.

I first joined this site when I was just getting into web/graphic design. So I defaulted to white on black because I thought it looked good. I then left like 2 months after joining the site to go focus on.. well... life. Specifically web design.

I came back with all that I had learned, and I saw my profile. White on black. So I changed it, because everything I have learned is that if I expect anyone to read my profile. I should not be using white on black. Something less contrasting is fine and I didn't want black on white so I went with black on gray. Nothing fancy until I design my profile (sometime after Xmas when I have time)

However with all the people I talk to on the forums, or all those people whom I end up checking their profile out because of the random message or thumbs up... they all tend to be some image repeated into infinity, or white on black.

Now - I know not everyone is into design, hell... some people lack basic color theory and want to slap lime green text with a violet background.... so I thought someone had to be the ass to bring this up.

tl;dr
Yea it was your fault.
The power of the king will make you lonely indeed. If you are prepared for that, then...

Tailstail is offline   Reply With Quote