psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: Official Tier Point System Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plan_Bsk81127 View Post
Well thats because Im not going to sit there and sweet talk my posts out. I get straight to my point. That probably is what puts the negative tone on it which I dont intend to do, but I dont like making my posts all mushy mushy, I say what I have to say and leave it at that. =\

And there is always people telling others good scores in the thread, but like I mentioned in the war about the scores thread, the lack of the effort for younger players to post their scores make it their scores be overtaken by the people who are posting actively which is the top players. People always expect a comment on their scores and when there isnt one they feel like they arent noticed. A score can be viewed and appreciated, doesnt need to be commented for it to be noticed.

I'm not saying be mushy, but if people feel like they are being attacked it's generally gonna start an argument. I usually try my best to get my point across but not "offend" either. It doesn't always work but hey we can only try our best.

The scores thread thing to me isn't really a big issue I mean so what if there's two threads now it's not hurting anything. And there were people trying to post their scores in the score thread but it was like everytime one of us lower people posted something someone was posting some OMG score. So it was kinda like a feeling of not belonging because there were always such amazing scores being posted that it felt like no one was going to notice these lower scores anyways. So people stopped posting there. Now the newer people have their thread where they're doing their thing and then there's still the FFR scores thread where whoever can post that feels like it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote