Default Re: League of Legends

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterhickle View Post
I said outPERFORM.

READ.

I did not say outLANE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterhickle View Post
Once I have a Blasting Wand, my Make It Rain drops a creep wave (minus a cannon creep if it's there). THAT IS WHEN I OUTLANE THEM.
:3

1 sec, editing why your build is bad, forgot that i didnt the other night when i was drunk -.-

I used these 2 builds for the calculations.

Masterhickle's MF build
Random DPS MF build(Subtract the black cleaver for the first calculations)

Well lets look at the pro's and cons of your build, over a ad/as build. And then the damage output for the cost of both being roughly the same.

Double Up

AP/AS: 3.75 Second cooldown, For 290 Damage on main target (77.3 DPS)
AD/AS: 5 second cooldown, For 338 Damage on main target (67.6 DPS)

Impure Shots

AP/AS: Can stack faster. Scales slightly with AP (With max stacks of guinsou's, 106 damage per hit, (Including stacking, And being able to hit your target with 0 inturuptions, and casting 0 spells, 180 DPS))
AD/AS: No Ap bonus, (81 DPS)

Make It Rain

AP/AS: 11.25 second CD 512 damage (Max of 45.5 DPS if hit with the full duration)
AD/AS: 15 Second CD 310 damage (Max of 20.5 DPS If hit with full duration)

Bullet Time

AP/AS: 51 Bonus damage per bullet (160 Per Bullet)
AD/AS: 52 Bonus damage per bullet (161 Per Bullet)

So total damage from just spells, Assuming you can make your spell cd not overlap, Against someone with 0 armor 0 magic resist that dosent move

AP/AS : 302.8 DPS from spells only without your ult
AD/AS : 169.1 DPS from spells only without your ult

Including procs from items
AP/AS : 342.8 DPS (+40% Of there max health) From items/spells max DPS
AD/AS : 169.1 DPS (+32% Of there max health) From items/spells max DPS

Raw physical damage

AP/AS : 338 DPS
AD/AS : 685 DPS

Raw physical damage + item procs + perfectly timed spells that they dont move out of
AP/AS : 681 DPS (+40% Of there max health)
AD/AS : 854 DPS (+34% Of there max health)

Overall, These damage builds are roughly the same. But the difference is, Where as with your item build you cap out at that dps, Sure you can grab blue buff/blue pot, But thats all you can do. Where as with a physical build if the game lasts longer, Can get another damage item and bolster the damage you put out. Or a guardian angel and put out a considerable ammount more damage since you dont take as much, And if you do die, you come back and do even more damage Not to mention, that as AD/AS Mf, your auto attacks slow 100% of the time, Where as with AP/AS MF it only slows when you have Impure shots active, Or when you hit them with Double UP. (Since make it rain already slows them more then rylai's would i dont factor that in) Along with 200 extra health on top of what you have.

If it is a long game either

AP/AS : 681 DPS (Without pots/blue buff)
AD/AS : 1088 DPS (Without pots/blue buff)

Or
AP/AS : Effective health 4301 (survivability is 60% of the AD/AS build without g angel proc)
AD/AS : Effective health 6761 + proc from guardian angel

Also, With your AP/AS build, You can cast all your spells 5 times before going oom, without relying on your team to give you mana regen (your 3 spells 1ce every 20 seconds and your ult 1ce)
Where as with AD/AS it is the same, But as i have showed earlier, with your build, you rely pretty heavily on your spells hitting them. Where as with AD/AS you can put out alot more DPS even if you are oom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz View Post
You know you've played too much FFR when you're tempted to try it on your partner's privates.
^ Have thought about it, Have tried it, They throughly enjoyed it, Nuff said

Last edited by x_Dragun_x; 12-5-2010 at 05:51 PM..