View Single Post
Old 12-4-2010, 04:17 PM   #239
TechnoElite2
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to TechnoElite2 Send a message via MSN to TechnoElite2 Send a message via Yahoo to TechnoElite2
Wink Re: League of Legends

So, this thread ran itself into the ground after a couple of 1300 Solo's started acting like they own the place and ignoring the word of the higher ranked, better player. I'mma say this to master, also known as Dalebert.

Stop. Your posts do nothing but serve your observation. Based on what I've read, your observation is ****.

Moving on. Allow me to burst some of your bubbles (And some of others.)

1. Olaf is more desierable and higher tier than Tyrn, Irelia, Xin, and Jax in solo/ranked as far as melee goes, and does a whole lot of work to Teemo compared to every other melee champion in the game.

2. As soon as you bahsed Doran's blade, Mina, I doubted you as anything more than a random casual. My observation was clarified upon seeing your 35-36 record in Solos. Stop talking unless it's bashing Master. It's the only thing you're good at. Same thing with Master, though his argument against the blade at least looks good on paper. Then again, so do women's rights. Speaking of which, I declare Mina's null and void, as she challenged another player to a '1v1 mf mirror match' out of rage. The failure can't be contained in words.

3. That MF build is terrible. This is the body of my argument against it. It. Is. Terrible. It's like AP on Mundo. Beats face if Corki is afk.

Let the flame-responses commence.

'Nuff Said.