View Single Post
Old 03-17-2005, 08:28 PM   #12
suicidalmuskrat
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to suicidalmuskrat Send a message via MSN to suicidalmuskrat Send a message via Yahoo to suicidalmuskrat
Default Re: RE: What next-gen console(s) will you buy??

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbutterfly
I would immediately say PS3, just because, but it really depends on 1) will it break after a month and 2) will the Revolution have a retarded controller. The free netplay and all this crazy stuff about the Revolution sounds really good, but I'll have to wait and see. Really, this topic is stupid. None of them are out yet, so how are we supposed to know which we'll get?
obviously there are many people where this decision is not set in stone...but i think you'd be surprised at how many people would still buy a PS3 or Revolution or whatever even if it was admittedly a giant piece of crap...at this point, from what i've heard of the xenon, it just looks like it's going to suck. the only reason i would even consider it would be halo, except for the fact that i'm not a big fps fan. I might very well not buy a next-gen console at all if the Revolution has too strange of an input method. And i just don't have the cash to buy a PS3, 60 dollar games, and 60 bucks a month to play online (40 for cable internet, and my guess of 20 for sony's online services)...since only having a gamecube, i'm pretty antsy for high quality online play...but if I'm not convinced Nintendo can provide it with a decent price point for their hardware, then i'll just stick to my NES.