Old 11-21-2010, 07:29 PM   #37
Izlude77714
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Izlude77714 Send a message via MSN to Izlude77714
Default Re: I want a new keyboard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plan_Bsk81127 View Post
uneducated post because I am only 18 and I am unable to afford an expensive keyboard so I want to feel like I am right
your logic is absolutely horrible
your arguement is that because someone has a nub product and cant afford something that is more expensive but is 100% superior in every aspect
that somehow they can feel better and pretend their entry level trash is as good as a more expensive superior product?

I suppose in your eyes a toyota camry is the same as a european supercar and the difference in power/technology/handling is "based on opinion" and thats why more teens choose a $2000 car over a european exotic that looks better/drives better/has more technology/is more powerful/gets better fuel economy

go and read both of the links I posted and actually research what keyboard design even does before you come on this topic and try to talk like your $15 keyboard is the same as a $250 happy hacking pro

no matter how much you like/dislike the keyboards
a mechanical keyboard will still take less effort to press the keys and will still respond quicker than a normal keyboard because its designed that way
its a scientific fact and it is not open to interpretation

the only reason you choose a different keyboard over a mechanical keyboard = you do not have enough money
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
dye in sum thundurstaorm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loot You View Post
lmao chapstick d***s i love you izl your face should be on money or something
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loot You View Post
if izldude gets banned again i'm just giving up music games in general
i'll get sam, ieat, and everyone else to go shashakiro on your asses and switch to guitar hero forever
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite- View Post
good thing izlude was unbanned or idk how else cheaters would ever be stopped

Last edited by Izlude77714; 11-21-2010 at 07:39 PM..
Izlude77714 is offline   Reply With Quote