Old 11-14-2010, 10:08 PM   #132
masterhickle
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to masterhickle
Default Re: League of Legends

Quote:
Originally Posted by x_Dragun_x View Post
Mmhm, Thats why i like ranked better, Alot worse penalty's if you are a consistent leaver >.< Amazing faceroll build on kat though XD as you can see, it works every time haha
I was debaiting weather or not to get another bloodthirster... But a G Angel is good to XD

Oh and sullyman, you should have picked up a razor then, they would have ripped through amumu >.< but its all situational =p
4 Bloodthirsters, Rylai's, and Sorcerer's Shoes is the way to go on Kat. With the red elixir and fully stacked Bloodthirsters, you push close to 600AD.

btw, in-game name is Dalebert (level 30).
Mains - Singed, Mordekaiser, Miss Fortune. On-hit effect Shaco is fun, because clones still proc on-hit effect items on attacks (Madred's, Black Cleaver, Malady.... it's fun =P)

Also, going to something unorthodox (just because I never see it used outside of my one friend, who got me started on the concept)..... AP Miss Fortune. Sure, her single hits aren't as strong, but she does a LOT more damage with her E and R.

Edit: Holy crap, most games around an hour long? Most of mine end at about 35-40 minutes....

Last edited by masterhickle; 11-14-2010 at 11:19 PM.. Reason: Reason: