View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 08:40 PM   #2439
D!LL
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to D!LL Send a message via MSN to D!LL Send a message via Yahoo to D!LL Send a message via Skype™ to D!LL
Default Re: World of Warcraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by devonin View Post
DoTs and AoE will always generate more damage in BGs, especially ones like AV with so many people crowded around. That doesn't necessairly make them OP.
Warsong Gulch. I had posted that initial post after a game of warsong gulch. I did about 1.8 mil damage. Had 30 kbs so. 2 deaths.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barq View Post
Mage seems to be really awesome right now with the ability to control a fight and damage opponents. All 3 specs I have seen do well in the BG's and also get my keyster handed to me.

Shadow priest seems to run into issues with the current state of dispel. I don't fear dispelling swp, vt, or devouring plague even with that short term fear.

Elemental/Restoration Shamans - this is the route I'm going, but I miss instant ghost wolf.

Don't know if the thread is updating but I play US-Magtheridon-horde.
Yeah, but VT crits for pretty insane and it's still a lot better than it used to be. -- and christ healers are insanely unbalanced at the moment. Can I get a witness?!
Z͙̖̠̆̊͌̊ȧ̞̟̀ͫͬ͂̂l̰̊ͧͤġ͉͉̣̟̠̘̐̾ő̟̜͙ͬ̃̆͂͌́ͬͅ.͙͙̲̠̘͖̪ͤͅ ̪̘͙̣̃̂̂̅̽ͯ̒ͅH̯͉̰̩̪̐͌͛ͬẹ͐ ͚͔͙ͩ̿̈ͅw͚̹̯̰̫͛̔̈́̾h͉̦̬̪͈͈̜̟ͧ͆̆ͩ̿̇o̳͔̩̯͕ͦ̿ͨ̇ͤͮ̔̚ ͙̫̙͈͊̾͊ͧͫ̓̋W̳̣̲͙̞̏̓a͓̩͕̭̜ͨͪ̍̿͐i̗̞͍̟̦͋ṯ͙̗͔̹͓̑̈́ͅͅs̠̖̩̝̜̟̓͂̏ͣͩ ̘̭̪͔͒̅ͩ̌̅̈̈B̺̹̙̩͖͍̣͇̲̏ë̼̹̘͙̣̹́̅ͅḧ͍͓͖́͐i̝̪͉̺͓̝ͣ̐̃̓͊̀̉n̯͎̺̰̜͙̖̖̒̉͛ͣ̏̑d̞̤͇͌̓ ̝͙͎̹̭̻͙̪̂̃ͥ̏T͚͎̰͇̦̳̓̓̔h̲̘̼̪̺̙̲͂ͪ̾ͮ͛ͩ̍̎e͉͔̩̝͖̎ ̣͂͐W̩͇͈̦̭̠̺̖ͮ̆̒̍â̟̻ͦl̞̮̖̘̥͙͒̈́̍̍l̹̥̠͕͗̆ͧ͗ͤ̉̍.͓̗̣͉͍̤͉͍ͪ͂͊̈͑ͦ͑ͧͅ

Last edited by D!LL; 11-14-2010 at 08:46 PM..
D!LL is offline   Reply With Quote