View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 08:41 AM   #1
ddr_f4n
FFR Player

Default 東方歩狂騒 (Touhou Hokyouso) ~ Lunatic Dance Floor (Submissions Closed!)

(placeholder for banner once I get around to it :P)

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed my previous two touhou packs. I've had a lot of fun with the two. And I'm showing no signs of ending what I love to do.

Anyways, I'm posting this early because...I'm allowing others to submit their files to this pack now! Yes, now you guys can submit to this wonderful and awesome pack of amazing that everyone will love yo- *shot*

Alright enough of that. The reason why I'm doing this is because I don't want this pack to be all about me. I want other people's style of charting in this as well. More variety in this pack increases quality (as long as that chart is good obviously :P).

Anyways, if you want to submit to this pack, you will obviously need to follow these rules.

RULES FOR SUBMISSIONS:
  • -Song must obviously be a Touhou song or an arrangement of a Touhou song! I will not allow songs that are unrelated to the series, even if it had a video based on Touhou.
    -Please try to keep the song shorter than 2:15 and longer than 1:00. THE ONLY EXCEPTION IS IF THE SONG INCLUDES A VIDEO THAT'S ALSO LONGER THAN THE SUGGESTED TIME. We want r23 players to be able to play it as well.
    -That being said, please try to keep video sizes small, below 20mb AT MOST, but try to keep a moderate quality. Same goes for the song.
    -Song file MUST be in .ogg. You can easily convert it with Audacity even :P
    -Every submission must have all difficulties charted from Beginner - Oni. BUT IT IS RECOMMENDED, BUT NOT MANDATORY TO HAVE Beginner - Heavy to be DDR - style stepcharts (No mines/rolls/hands, no higher than 9, but 10s will only be allowed on Heavy IF the song and chart are good enough for it), and Oni will be an ITG - style chart (Anything goes as long as it makes sense and crap). I know what I'm saying because I used to be a DDR whore who looked down upon ITG charts, so I'm being flexible to everyone here. Also, Beginner must have NO HOLDS OR JUMPS OTHER THAN LEFT/RIGHT AND UP/DOWN. If you want to clarify this please PM me.
    -If you do not wish to add in lower or certain difficulties, I will be more than happy to add it in myself ^^. I hate leaving them like that. It feels so incomplete to me.
    -I will be rating the charts with a Accepted, Accepted if fixed, and Rejected, based on my opinion, along with my own personal comments to the files.
    -That being said, if you find that the final chart has been accepted BUT slightly modified by release do not take it too personally, because of the following rule.
    -The file may be released anywhere else BUT from other packs.
    -Also, you MAY NOT step and submit a song I've already claimed or have already stepped in my previous two packs. This is because this pack is still a part of the other two packs and I would like to avoid duplicates.
    -If two or more people send in the same file, and I feel like they are good enough to be accepted, I will only select the better file to stay in the pack and drop the other. The other will know if their file was declined and my reason why. Please do not take this personally though and try to avoid this. I'd hate to break anyone's hearts.
    -All files must include a cdtitle of the person who stepped it.
    -As for the ever so confusing song artists, I'd much rather you put in the circle name UNLESS you have a good reason to put in the artist name.
    -All stepfiles MUST have a BANNER that is 512x160 and the BACKGROUND that is 800x600
    -(I know I'm missing more rules feel free to clarify whatever I missed =/)

Phew. I think I got 'em all. Anyways, I'm gonna go ahead and put up my list of files I'm claiming. Please do not take it personally if I claim a song you wanted to step yourself.

Planning to step next:
  • Shanghai Alice of Meiji 17 - UI-70 feat. Demetori
    Chicken Jam! - CROW'SCLAW
    The Capital City of Flowers in the Sky ~ Bridge of The Lotus - Demetori
    天上天下唯我独尊 - Unlucky Morpheus
    竹取飛翔 - Team UD
    Skyscraper Jig - Riverside
    アルティメットトゥルース - xi-on
    7x100 - 音召缶
    Bad Apple!! (Graph Tech Mix) - Alstroemeria Records
    LED - Thousand Leaves (maybe)
    VaizravaNa - C-Clays
    Pretty much everything in this list: http://www.nicovideo.jp/mylist/16563049

Anyways, any comments and questions feel free to ask in this thread or PM me personally! If you'd like to do a collab with me though, please specify the song through PMs and I'll think about it :P

Please send all files to:
touhoupadpack3@gmail.com

PS: If you've seen this in other places, I've made a slight change in the beginner - heavy charting rule. Now it isn't mandatory to make it DDR-style charts, but it's still highly favoured though, as long as it's good though.

Last edited by ddr_f4n; 03-4-2011 at 09:22 AM..
ddr_f4n is offline   Reply With Quote