View Single Post
Old 11-3-2010, 12:00 AM   #424
-zeroSKILL-
Fuc Da Police
FFR Veteran

Location: It's grossly inappropriate and borderline bannable. --Guido
Send a message via AIM to -zeroSKILL-
Default Re: MetalAtlas' Back To Basics Tourney

As discussed with MetalAtlas, EVERYONE will be advancing to the next round. I will go ahead and take the time to blast PM's to EVERYBODY for this round.

Non-submitters will have 24 hours to post in this thread with a score, or simply say "In" again to avoid being DQ'd. Having them re-submit a score for last round seems a bit redundant considering we're advancing everyone.

We made this decision to try and keep everyone active in the tourney, it's just not fun when only 50% submit in the second round. If you fail to reply in 24 hours, you will be eliminated.

The songs have been re-adjusted. D2, D3, and D5 all went up a little, D4 had a significant increase, and D6 is getting an easier song.

Apologies for everyone who submitted for the second round (this includes myself and MetalAtlas), but we won't be using the scores to eliminate anyone because it isn't fair to the people who WOULD have been eliminated. Just because you weren't lucky enough to get paired against someone who didn't submit isn't fair to the people who were paired with and beaten by someone who did submit. Also, we'd like to keep this tourney active and competitive. FREE PASS FOR EVERYONE.

And now, here are the song choices and pairings for Round 3. Which will be adjusted after November 3rd 11:59pm EST to remove anyone who was given warning and failed to reply.

Divisions!

D6 Time To Eye

Group 1

TC_Halogen
-----------
kirjautunut

Group 2

One Hand Now
-----------
xayphon

Group 3

krunkykai22
-----------
plan B

D5 Perfect Cherry Storm

Group 1

FrozenBeat
-----------
awein

Group 2

Elite Ninja
-----------
Zeta

Group 3

Etylukah
-----------
bob bob

D4 Slaytronic

Group 1-

shikari
-----------
AsphyxZero

Group 2

evnoir
-----------
megamon88

Group 3

will08
-----------
HellsRequiem

Group 4

rushyrulz
-----------
Wargasm

D3-Piano X Forte

Group 1

who cares
-----------
ichlie

Group 2

portalo
noise
-----------
Firefox01

Group 3

zeroSKILL
fo3h4mm3r
-----------
MetalAtlas

D2 Kire Kire Mayoi

Group 1

desean
-----------
noise

Group 2

bigezay
-----------
panic4me

Group 3

lone wolf
-----------
Delta

D1 Shut Up and Let Me Go

Group 1

thesaxrunner
-----------
casperghost

Groups will be modified after 11:59pm EST tomorrow, for now I will send out PM's to former non-submitters. Those that do not reply will be removed and groups set up accordingly.

ROUND 3 HAS BEGUN!

Edit:
I'll edit this info into the OP in a little bit. Focusing on PM's for now. You'll know when I'm done ;p

Quote:
Originally Posted by duddychuck@yahoo.com View Post
God is a ******. Go away Jesus freak and read the bible --->

Last edited by -zeroSKILL-; 11-3-2010 at 12:03 AM..