psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: Quitting smoking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fido123 View Post
Why ban them? If somebody wants to smoke, we've all been educated about them and why not have the freedom to make up our own minds?

I have a friend who's been chain-smoking for about a year now, and he just can't quit. Then again he hasn't tried to very hard or tried using any products. I'd personally just cut down slowly over time then use a patch or something.

I've actually questioned why they don't make it illegal though. I mean think about it they're known to cause all kinds of deadly illnesses and we all know it's bad for you. Now yea it can be said it's a personal choice but then why are drugs illegal? Why aren't they just a personal choice at least pot. Pot is pretty much no worse than having a drink. (I don't do it personally but still) Plus they're addicting so if your a teen and you pick one up not really thinking about the damage it can cause and you become hooked it's a bitch to come off. Hell there are kids that their parents smoke and they start sneeking cigs when they're like 9. And anyone can say oh well I know someone that quit it's not that hard. It varies from person to person you have to remember that. Not everyone's body reacts the same to the addiction.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote