psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: MetalAtlas' Back To Basics Tourney

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunkykai22 View Post
Up against people you stand no chance against? How do you think i felt being put in D6 in DFs tourney?? lol I was gonna get raped!! But I tried, that's what its all about. Trying you best. I think people put way to much strain on who they are put up against when really its a game that everyone takes practice to get better at.

Now I'll be D6 no matter what unless there are 7 divisions I'm the top division now. I have to practice. Don't drop because of misplacements.

Honestly, isn't he a part of DF? Shouldn't you be helping him? Just curious.

You are no where near getting raped in the DF tourney and your skill places you too high for D5. We're talking about people that are just being misplaced because he's not checking things. Like mp3 for example D2 when hes AAAing Fmos. This is a big difference here. You just AAAd Eradication which is an ex 12. You're more than capable and you know it.

I would play with fair placements but I'm not going to play against D4 or higher players when I shouldn't be and if he wanted help he could have asked for it. But there's like no checking going on at all right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl