View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 08:12 PM   #2333
D!LL
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to D!LL Send a message via MSN to D!LL Send a message via Yahoo to D!LL Send a message via Skype™ to D!LL
Default Re: World of Warcraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichliebekase View Post
Like I said, I didn't know before :P But now I'm healing with more intellect and spirit for mana regen.

I don't like rogues, reason being I like ranged toons more. That's why I like my hunter/priest/warlock.

I do like mainly learning on my own, and I read a lot now. I even have a chart for which race is best for which class and what each class should profess in XD I can be a nerd with this game.

EDIT: And I am on a PvP server, I just haven't really started to practice in it. I think I have one PvP kill XD
Good ****. =D

and omfg. I know. My main was a Warlock since Vanilla. Rogues DEMOLISHED warlocks. All the way through vanilla, BC, and even through WOTLK (although WOTLK was more balanced. Skill came into play. If a lock was better, he'd win, if a rogue was better, he'd win.)

But yeah. Basically I made a rogue because I HATED them SO ****ING MUCH. Lol. I wanted to gank warlocks. I felt like I sort of earned the right to be cheap.
Z͙̖̠̆̊͌̊ȧ̞̟̀ͫͬ͂̂l̰̊ͧͤġ͉͉̣̟̠̘̐̾ő̟̜͙ͬ̃̆͂͌́ͬͅ.͙͙̲̠̘͖̪ͤͅ ̪̘͙̣̃̂̂̅̽ͯ̒ͅH̯͉̰̩̪̐͌͛ͬẹ͐ ͚͔͙ͩ̿̈ͅw͚̹̯̰̫͛̔̈́̾h͉̦̬̪͈͈̜̟ͧ͆̆ͩ̿̇o̳͔̩̯͕ͦ̿ͨ̇ͤͮ̔̚ ͙̫̙͈͊̾͊ͧͫ̓̋W̳̣̲͙̞̏̓a͓̩͕̭̜ͨͪ̍̿͐i̗̞͍̟̦͋ṯ͙̗͔̹͓̑̈́ͅͅs̠̖̩̝̜̟̓͂̏ͣͩ ̘̭̪͔͒̅ͩ̌̅̈̈B̺̹̙̩͖͍̣͇̲̏ë̼̹̘͙̣̹́̅ͅḧ͍͓͖́͐i̝̪͉̺͓̝ͣ̐̃̓͊̀̉n̯͎̺̰̜͙̖̖̒̉͛ͣ̏̑d̞̤͇͌̓ ̝͙͎̹̭̻͙̪̂̃ͥ̏T͚͎̰͇̦̳̓̓̔h̲̘̼̪̺̙̲͂ͪ̾ͮ͛ͩ̍̎e͉͔̩̝͖̎ ̣͂͐W̩͇͈̦̭̠̺̖ͮ̆̒̍â̟̻ͦl̞̮̖̘̥͙͒̈́̍̍l̹̥̠͕͗̆ͧ͗ͤ̉̍.͓̗̣͉͍̤͉͍ͪ͂͊̈͑ͦ͑ͧͅ
D!LL is offline   Reply With Quote