View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 08:08 PM   #2332
ichliebekase
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: World of Warcraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by D!LL View Post
Hah. I can respect that. (Though in all honesty you probably wouldn't run out of mana so easily if you were healing as holy or disc due to certain talents like meditation, etc... So it's not ENTIRELY the tanks fault.) But yeah. There's nothing wrong about being new and having fun learning your class and ****.

Personally, in terms of leveling. I'd go PVP shadow and some heal spec. Because you can level and quest just as easy with a PVP spec as you would a PVE spec. But I level on pvp servers. So I like to win world PVP encounters. LoL.

Leveling my rogue was my absolute FAVORITE! I would kill EVERY alliance I saw.

I remember this one time I was 38 and I ganked a level 80 DK. It was awesome. lol. I got the "THAT TAKES CLASS" achievement at level 38, which is funny because the achievment requires that you kill one of each class in the game. and Death Knights start out 17 levels higher than what I was when I got the cheev. It was cool.

But yeah. Just have fun, learn your class, don't be afraid to ask questions though. Especially when it comes to classes you DON'T play. Else you'll end up like SOMEONE we know.
Like I said, I didn't know before :P But now I'm healing with more intellect and spirit for mana regen.

I don't like rogues, reason being I like ranged toons more. That's why I like my hunter/priest/warlock.

I do like mainly learning on my own, and I read a lot now. I even have a chart for which race is best for which class and what each class should profess in XD I can be a nerd with this game.

EDIT: And I am on a PvP server, I just haven't really started to practice in it. I think I have one PvP kill XD
Garden Party - Dance, level 38
ichliebekase is offline   Reply With Quote