View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 08:00 PM   #2331
D!LL
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to D!LL Send a message via MSN to D!LL Send a message via Yahoo to D!LL Send a message via Skype™ to D!LL
Default Re: World of Warcraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichliebekase View Post
I don't ask questions too often, I like to usually learn on my own so that I know for myself (no offense).

When I started playing, I pretty much knew nothing >.> so you can't blame me for not knowing. I literally jumped on his account, said "I want to heal, I want this race and this class" and started on my own. I was healing shadow and it wasn't like I was doing anything wrong, I was still doing dungeons fine and keeping everyone alive (except for asshole tanks who didn't ever let me get mana so that I could heal) but I just knew I could do more healing. Now I'm healing crit 3k heals at a clip (yes, I'm proud of myself, I'm level 46). As long as I have my bubble (Power Word: Shield) then I'm good XD
Hah. I can respect that. (Though in all honesty you probably wouldn't run out of mana so easily if you were healing as holy or disc due to certain talents like meditation, etc... So it's not ENTIRELY the tanks fault.) But yeah. There's nothing wrong about being new and having fun learning your class and ****.

Personally, in terms of leveling. I'd go PVP shadow and some heal spec. Because you can level and quest just as easy with a PVP spec as you would a PVE spec. But I level on pvp servers. So I like to win world PVP encounters. LoL.

Leveling my rogue was my absolute FAVORITE! I would kill EVERY alliance I saw.

I remember this one time I was 38 and I ganked a level 80 DK. It was awesome. lol. I got the "THAT TAKES CLASS" achievement at level 38, which is funny because the achievment requires that you kill one of each class in the game. and Death Knights start out 17 levels higher than what I was when I got the cheev. It was cool.

But yeah. Just have fun, learn your class, don't be afraid to ask questions though. Especially when it comes to classes you DON'T play. Else you'll end up like SOMEONE we know.
Z͙̖̠̆̊͌̊ȧ̞̟̀ͫͬ͂̂l̰̊ͧͤġ͉͉̣̟̠̘̐̾ő̟̜͙ͬ̃̆͂͌́ͬͅ.͙͙̲̠̘͖̪ͤͅ ̪̘͙̣̃̂̂̅̽ͯ̒ͅH̯͉̰̩̪̐͌͛ͬẹ͐ ͚͔͙ͩ̿̈ͅw͚̹̯̰̫͛̔̈́̾h͉̦̬̪͈͈̜̟ͧ͆̆ͩ̿̇o̳͔̩̯͕ͦ̿ͨ̇ͤͮ̔̚ ͙̫̙͈͊̾͊ͧͫ̓̋W̳̣̲͙̞̏̓a͓̩͕̭̜ͨͪ̍̿͐i̗̞͍̟̦͋ṯ͙̗͔̹͓̑̈́ͅͅs̠̖̩̝̜̟̓͂̏ͣͩ ̘̭̪͔͒̅ͩ̌̅̈̈B̺̹̙̩͖͍̣͇̲̏ë̼̹̘͙̣̹́̅ͅḧ͍͓͖́͐i̝̪͉̺͓̝ͣ̐̃̓͊̀̉n̯͎̺̰̜͙̖̖̒̉͛ͣ̏̑d̞̤͇͌̓ ̝͙͎̹̭̻͙̪̂̃ͥ̏T͚͎̰͇̦̳̓̓̔h̲̘̼̪̺̙̲͂ͪ̾ͮ͛ͩ̍̎e͉͔̩̝͖̎ ̣͂͐W̩͇͈̦̭̠̺̖ͮ̆̒̍â̟̻ͦl̞̮̖̘̥͙͒̈́̍̍l̹̥̠͕͗̆ͧ͗ͤ̉̍.͓̗̣͉͍̤͉͍ͪ͂͊̈͑ͦ͑ͧͅ
D!LL is offline   Reply With Quote