View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 07:30 PM   #2325
D!LL
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to D!LL Send a message via MSN to D!LL Send a message via Yahoo to D!LL Send a message via Skype™ to D!LL
Default Re: World of Warcraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichliebekase View Post
He's my fiance, derp.

I guess ignorance is bliss.

But in all seriousness, you should level up a bunch of them and see what works best. I hate the new talent tree for priests >.> especially since I'm still leveling up.
^--- Compltely Irrelevent. You two are perfect for each other. LOL

Speaking of things that don't matter. I AM BIKE CHEESE!

Shadow is good for leveling. And even disc now with it's new offensive smite spec.
Smite spec used to be awesome pre 4.0 in arena. So now that it heals... idk. I haven't looked much into it. I haven't been Disc since I ditched the #1 guild on my server to play with a friend. I ended up going Holy. So I've just been Holy and Shadow (PvP). So I don't really know much about the new disc talents. Haven't had the will to look into it either. In fact, I haven't been playing much since 4.0. I just kinda looked **** up in order to keep up with what I was doing... But right now I'm just going to focus on leveling another toon since it'll be our last chance to level something in old world azeroth before they change it FOREVER!
Z͙̖̠̆̊͌̊ȧ̞̟̀ͫͬ͂̂l̰̊ͧͤġ͉͉̣̟̠̘̐̾ő̟̜͙ͬ̃̆͂͌́ͬͅ.͙͙̲̠̘͖̪ͤͅ ̪̘͙̣̃̂̂̅̽ͯ̒ͅH̯͉̰̩̪̐͌͛ͬẹ͐ ͚͔͙ͩ̿̈ͅw͚̹̯̰̫͛̔̈́̾h͉̦̬̪͈͈̜̟ͧ͆̆ͩ̿̇o̳͔̩̯͕ͦ̿ͨ̇ͤͮ̔̚ ͙̫̙͈͊̾͊ͧͫ̓̋W̳̣̲͙̞̏̓a͓̩͕̭̜ͨͪ̍̿͐i̗̞͍̟̦͋ṯ͙̗͔̹͓̑̈́ͅͅs̠̖̩̝̜̟̓͂̏ͣͩ ̘̭̪͔͒̅ͩ̌̅̈̈B̺̹̙̩͖͍̣͇̲̏ë̼̹̘͙̣̹́̅ͅḧ͍͓͖́͐i̝̪͉̺͓̝ͣ̐̃̓͊̀̉n̯͎̺̰̜͙̖̖̒̉͛ͣ̏̑d̞̤͇͌̓ ̝͙͎̹̭̻͙̪̂̃ͥ̏T͚͎̰͇̦̳̓̓̔h̲̘̼̪̺̙̲͂ͪ̾ͮ͛ͩ̍̎e͉͔̩̝͖̎ ̣͂͐W̩͇͈̦̭̠̺̖ͮ̆̒̍â̟̻ͦl̞̮̖̘̥͙͒̈́̍̍l̹̥̠͕͗̆ͧ͗ͤ̉̍.͓̗̣͉͍̤͉͍ͪ͂͊̈͑ͦ͑ͧͅ

Last edited by D!LL; 10-23-2010 at 07:36 PM..
D!LL is offline   Reply With Quote